What makes this window exceptional?
- For starters, this master bedroom window faces south and a busy street, so the first order of business was to install Low E glass with sound reduction.
- Shutters with 4.5″ louvers, hidden tilt and no horizontal rails provide a clean look and provide the option for letting in the most daylight and providing the least obstructed view of the outdoors when opened.
- Side windows were uncovered, letting in more light and visually enlarging the room.
- Simple, tall faux-linen panels raise the eye to capitalize on the room’s high ceiling.
- The simple antique pewter drapery hardware is combined with a mica knotted ball finial to add a textural touch.
- The fabric was custom selected to coordinate with the inviting bed linens.